Wednesday, August 1, 2012

California Fun - 6 Flags and Disneyland

We recently had some fun in California!
First, at six flags magic mountain I decided that I would be a ninja by going on the ninja roller coaster. It just so happens that I am less ninja than I previously thought.
Christina on the other hand, thought the ride was ingenious and would have ridden it a few more times.
Second, to regain my composure, I had to ride the carousel, I mean...what is so scary about a moving horse?
And
I even talked Christina into accompanying me...you know...just in case something did happen I had a ninja right by me to protect me.
We found the bat mobile...
and we both decided that we needed a picture for proof that it exists.
Lastly, we enjoyed a water ride and instead of paying a ridiculous amount for a picture, we snagged a picture off the monitor of the jet stream...a fun ride where you are in a canoe like boat and drop down 50' waterfall. Talk about an adrenaline rush.

 And then...
There was our DISNEYLAND Adventure

Our first encounter at Disneyland just happened to be Donald Duck. Sadly, I passed up the opportunity to get my picture taken as I played photographer.
Although I did get a picture in front of the entrance castle to fantasyland.
And so did Christina. We got her a birthday button at guest relations.
Passing through Pinocchio land...was fun.
We enjoyed Dumbo...that one flying elephant.
But the best of all in my professional opinion was...
SPLASH MOUNTAIN!
(I love the facial expressions)

California has been a blast, but we are ready for life's next big adventure no matter where it takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment