Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shopping for Engagement Picture Attire

Shopping for engagement picture attire is not an easy task.  In fact, to some, it might seem like a very daunting task.  Recently, I have heard some dialogue pertaining to shopping for just the right engagement picture taking outfit.  Here are just a few good lines:

Bride to be: "Hun, what about this?"
Boy: "Oh, yes..."
Bride to be: "Did you even look?"
Boy: "I'm sure it'll be fine."
Bride to be: "uh-huh"

A few moments later...

Boy: "What about that one...you know...on the manequin?"
Bride to be: "Oh I like that..."
Boy: "I don't know where it is on the sales floor."
Bride to be: "Who cares, if we can't find it, I'll take it off the freaking manequin."
Boy: "Oh, there it is."

Finally....near the end...

Bride to be: "I really like this one over here."
Boy: "Yeah, um, it's pretty good...I mean ok."
Bride to be: "What?! Seven. This is the juniors section...right?"
Boy: "And um, you're asking me?"

Fun times, fun times.  However, as of today, Saturday, March 26, 2011, an engagement selection has been selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment